Saturday, December 2, 2017

Radish Application Platform: HELLO RADISH!


AR DeClerck Loses Publisher; Goes Wide; Joins Radish


A lot has happened for me in the last few weeks and I wanted to share it with you all now that things have calmed down a bit. As many of you might already know (especially if you follow me on social) I have gained a rights reversion for all my backlist from my publisher Nevermore/Raven's Seduction Press. There was no big drama surrounding the request, simply that I'm ready to take the reigns on my own publishing career and it was time. I remain friends with everyone at the publishing house and wish all their authors the best of luck. It was definitely a great way for me to learn the ropes and begin building my platform without all the stress of doing everything myself. 

Now that I've regained the rights to the books, I've decided to pull out of KU with all the titles. There are many reasons for this decision, and I'm sorry for anyone who enjoyed reading my books in KU. Basically, it's a good time for me to spread my wings as an author and to allow readers on all platforms to find me and read my books if they'd like to do so. All of my backlisted titles are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Tolino and many are available for your local library to order if you'd prefer to do that. 

Another super exciting thing I'm doing right now is putting my books up on a reading app called RADISH. Radish is an app for iPhone and Android that allows readers to read chapters of work, and pay coins to unlock the next chapters. It's ideal for readers with limited time to read, and those who love serialized work. I've started with Desolation and Redshift up on the platform right now, and the others will follow soon. If Radish sounds interesting to you, you can access it HERE.


I've updated all the buy links on my BOOK LINKS PAGE and you can find all the books by clicking the link under the description. It will take you to the Books2Read page where you can choose whatever retailer interests you the most. I am hoping that at some point I can also launch on Google Play for readers who prefer to read on Google Books. I have an account there, myself, and love it when authors are able to release there. 

As always, I am planning to keep writing great books for everyone to read. Radish will feature an EXCLUSIVE DecoPunk Murder Mystery series, The Franny Calico Mysteries. If you like murder mysteries set in 1930s-40s then you'll love Franny and all her hijinx. I'd recommend downloading the Radish app if you'd like to read the first Franny mystery for free. Murder and Mistletoe will release on Radish on December 8, 2017!

So, that's all my news. WHEW! A lot has changed for me in the last month. I am forever grateful to my publisher for all their support as we part ways. My readers; you are keeping me going! Remember, reviews are like coffee for authors. We NEED fresh infusions regularly! As always, the Focus on Fantasy Romance podcast continues. I've been a bit lax posting the podcasts on the blog but I'll catch up, I promise! 

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and through my newsletter anytime. You can get new release emails via Amazon or through Books2Read

Please join me on any of the above platforms and find out what's coming next!

~AR

No comments:

Post a Comment

READERS NEEDED

ARC Readers Needed!

Do you love to read? ARC readers get exclusive access to books before they're published. If you like science fi...