Thursday, June 25, 2015



A NEW RELEASE BY PAIGE MATTHEWS

 


BOOK 3: In The Zone Series

 





 
Roughing:
Brianna:
Ten years. 

It’s been ten years since he ripped my heart out and left me broken and destroyed. 

Ten years of rebuilding, of moving on. 

But do you ever really move on from your first love? 

Now faced with the past, how do we deal with the future? 



Colin 



Ten years. 

She left me a hollow man. No one has captured my heart since. 

Ten years spent focusing on my career and having fun. 

That is until she reappears in my life. 

Can I convince her to give us a second chance? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

About Paige Matthews:

 
Paige Matthews resides in Western Connecticut with her husband, two children, and dog. When she is not balancing work, school, and family, she can be found writing her next sexy smut or reading some. A lover of literature and an avid hockey fan, she is usually glued to the TV watching the Rangers or writing about sexy dominant players. She enjoys relaxing with some rock music and an adult beverage! You can keep up with her ramblings at www.paigematthews.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

READERS NEEDED

ARC Readers Needed!

Do you love to read? ARC readers get exclusive access to books before they're published. If you like science fi...